Saturday, October 11, 2014

Small Potatoes

As my niece and I were watching TV today, a music video began playing. We were immediately entranced by this brief music segment. The stars of the segment were....SINGING POTATOES.

Needless to say, it was remarkably bizarre. 

My niece and I were a little disturbed by the whole experience. I mean, seriously: just watch it. 

After the song finished I turned to my niece to make sure she wasn't permanently and emotionally scarred by the experience. 

"Audrey, ummm. What did you think of that song? Are... you okay?"
Audrey stared at me. Her eyes were wide open, and her lips seemed to almost quiver. Finally, after what seemed like an endless pause, three year old Audrey responded:
"Mandy. Those potatoes weren't even wearing pants. That's so gross."

1 comment: